The studio has been reopened for 2 months now. What Should I Know?
We will continually refine and update this information as restrictions change.
- Updated: Following the CDC and New York state recommendations, all vaccinated students can choose whether or not to wear a mask. Unvaccinated students are encouraged to continue to wear a mask for class. (You may want a spare in case yours gets sweaty.)
- Hand sanitizer is available in the yoga room and throughout the facility
- We will continue to use marked spots where mats can be placed in the room, guaranteeing that everyone has at least 6 feet of space between others
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing of the floor and touch surfaces is going on between each class.
- Because we are doing extra cleaning, please try to not arrive more than 10 minutes early to class. We also need everyone to exit the room 10 minutes after class ends.
- We are not renting mats or towels while restrictions are in place. Please bring your own mat, towel and water to each class.
- Space is limited to 7 students per class so advance registration is required for everyone. Walk-ins will not be permitted! (If you're not sure how to register, check here.)
- If you had time left on a monthly membership month: We will honor the time you've already paid for, but you will be limited to a maximum of 3 classes per calendar week (due to the 7 student class capacity). All monthly memberships have been stopped and will not automatically renew after your paid time.
- If you had an Intro month, 1 month, 3 month or yearly unlimited package: We will honor the time you've already paid for, but you will be limited to a maximum of 3 classes per calendar week (due to the 7 student class capacity).
- If you had a 5, 10 or 15 class pack: We will extend the expiration on you package and honor the classes you paid for.
With any package, if you just aren't ready to return yet, that's fine. When you're ready, please let us know. We can make sure that you don't lose any time on your package.
If you had a mat stored with us, or even just forgot your mat at the studio just before the pandemic, then we have it. The mats are all in the Yoga room at the HIT Factory. We unfortunately won't have space for mat storage anymore, so you'll have to take your mat with you.